Monday, January 04, 2016

Solo show premiering at Gallery 1988 (East)

It's been a bit quiet on my blog these last few months, but I've been hard at work preparing for a new solo exhibit at Gallery 1988 (East). The Once And Future Weird Kids opens at Gallery 1988 THIS FRIDAY from 7-9 pm in LA. This show features all new paintings and prints I've created for this pop culture themed exhibit. 


I will be there in attendance at the reception this Friday. The entire show will be online Saturday, Jan 10th, and viewable in person from Jan 8th  -  Jan 23rd. Visit Gallery1988.com to learn more about the gallery and show! Also there are free enamel pins for those in attendance to the show (while supplies last)...have to wait and see what the design is!



Here is a painting featuring the Goonies! This piece in particular is close to my heart because I frequently visit Cannon Beach in Oregon, which features the Haystack Rock in the background when the pirate ship comes from the cave. Love that whole area, and what is better than a good treasure hunt to boot!

No comments: