Monday, September 21, 2015

New Shop!

I've been wanting a separate shop for a while now featuring my larger original paintings and items that don't quite fit the theme and goals of my Etsy shop. Similar to my Etsy shop, I can accept Paypal and direct checkout payments. I will be keeping my Etsy shop because I love the community, but it will feature more curated items that fit well together with my postcards, greeting cards, and small prints. If you ever one to purchase something in one shop that's not in the other to combine shipping, just shoot me a email or convo and I can make it happen :)

My new shop for original paintings is: nimasprout.bigcartel.com

Etsy Shop (for small items like postcards, prints, stickers) nimasprout.etsy.com

The first items up in my new shop are my original paintings that I created for the Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard, Volume 3 #2. This nine page story was written by my husband, C.M. Galdre and I illustrated it. The Mouse Guard series is created by David Peterson, this "Legends of the Guard" series is where he invites artists to create a story revolving around the lore and world of Mouse Guard.

The hardcover version of Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard, Vol 3 featuring ALL the stories with various artists will be out this fall at your local comic and booksellers.






No comments: