Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Crafty Wonderland Recap

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it out to Crafty Wonderland Colossal Spring sale on Saturday. It was great to chat with new and familiar faces again.

Here is my setup for the show. The wood display on the left was made be a friend and my card display on the left I found on Etsy (made by Wudls Woodshop). I'm always working on new ways to show my wares (and talking to the other vendors, it seems like everyone's displays are always a work in progress).




I haven't had greeting cards in my Etsy shop in a while, but I will be rephotographing and listing them all soon. Also I have added a few new mini prints, stickers, and other goodies to my shop.

Shiba 3 piece set - postcard, bookmark and stickers

4 piece postcard set featuring crystal worlds

Badger Picking Berries, Mini print - 5x5 inches

My Etsy shop online is www.nimasprout.etsy.com 

No comments: